Oh my goodness, not you, too.
Why. =/
But it was very, very, very ironic.
Nevermind, it's okay I'm letting it go.
Sometimes, I wish I could be more bitchy when it comes to things like that.
---
I don't know how many choir members will read this but I still have to say it.
Choir. I love choir. Like I said to you all just now, we're all behind( and in front) you.
And like what Tiffany/Mr Low said, make music, choir.
Whatever award you clinch, so long as you make music, it's fine.
Let me reinforce this statement.
Make Mr Low proud.
Choir.
I'm again reminded how it was announced to us that we got a Gold for SYF..
How we cried our eyeballs out.
How Mr Low apologised to us.
How I really hated myself and the choir for letting him down, for making him apologise to us when it should be the other way round instead.
I don't know how many points we missed Gold with Honours by, but he told us lately that it was a High Gold.
A high Gold.
I'm appreciative enough already.
Now choir, remember. Give your all. Give your 100%.
Sing with your heart. Remember your phrasing, your variations in dynamics.
Make sure your mouth shape is right. Make sure you support all the way. Make sure you even know how to use your support. Without proper support, and the basic mouth shape, a choir is a goner. This you should know.
Your back muscles, your cheekbones, your eyebrows, your larynx. Make sure you utilise them.
Dont be complacent.
I'd tell you not to rush but CSS choir always rushes. (x
Remember why in the first place you are competing in the competition.
You are there to deliver music.
Not there for the award.
All the best! (: You will do just fine.
& WE WILL GO ALONG WITH YOU ALL TO BATAM FOR JUBILATE III.
SWEAR.
Even if Mr Foong says we have to sleep on the beach or fly in the sky or whatever.